The following circumstances may cause device defects, but are NOT covered by LITHIUM VALLEY’s limited warranty.
1. Normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of batteries).
2. Any defects that occur when the battery system warranty period has expired (excluding additional agreements of warranty extension).
3. Faults or damages due to faulty installations or operations, maintenance carried out against LITHIUM VALLEY instructions by an unauthorized installer. Unauthorized wiring or use with faulty or incompatible devices. Any changes to the installation are not done by the Installation Guide. Usage which does not comply with the safety regulations (VDE, IEC, etc.). Damage or defect caused by End User’s improper use, misuse, or abuse, which is non-conforming with User Manual.
4. Damage caused by End User deliberately or by the willful act.
5. Disassembly, repair, or modifications performed by a third-party company/person not authorized by LITHIUM VALLEY. Battery system modifications, design changes, or part replacements not approved by LITHIUM VALLEY.
6. Faults or damages due to unforeseen circumstances, man-made factors, or examples of force majeure including but not limited to stormy weather, flooding, overvoltage, pests, inappropriate handling, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature.
7. Vandalism, engraving, labels, irreversible marking or contamination, or theft.
8. Faults or damage caused by other factors not related to battery system quality issues.
9. Any rust that appears on the device’s enclosure is caused by harsh environmental conditions, accidents, and external influences. Faults or damage caused by exposure to sea coasts/saltwater or other aggressive atmospheres or environmental conditions without LITHIUM VALLEY’s written confirmation/approval before the installation.
10. Damage caused during transport, incorrect product installation, removal, exceedance of temperature range during use, and improper use.
11. End User fails to provide correct product serial number or product serial number is undecipherable or has been modified without permission by LITHIUM VALLEY.
12. Defects of Product arise due to renewal of the national or regional laws or regulations.
13. Product failure is not reported to LITHIUM VALLEY within one month of appearance.